One of the tenets of the YouthCARE mission is to foster youth relationships with caring adults. Volunteers play an important role in all of our programs. Whether they regularly work with the youth directly, participate in one-time volunteer opportunities, or serve on a policy committee, volunteers provide valuable service to our organization.
Typical volunteer opportunities include:
- Supervising youth events
- Transporting youth to and from the Camp Sunrise bus stop
- Corporate work days
- Acting as a volunteer counselor for a week at Camp Sunrise
- Assisting with Girls Group/Adventure Girls weekly activities
- Serving on a policy committee
- Leading a workshop for youth in a particular skill area
- Helping out at special events
If you'd like to get involved with YouthCARE as a volunteer, please let us know! We are always looking for new ways to utilize the special skills of volunteers or create partnerships in the community.
Click here to learn more about Volunteer Opportunities with YouthCARE
YouthCARE is so grateful to the many people who volunteer with our programs in various capacities.
Click here to learn more about the volunteers that help YouthCARE so you can help us in recognizing the value that they bring to our organization!